Friday, June 6, 2008

Introduction

My name is Amy Thornton, an Instructional Technologist at The University of Southern Mississippi (USM) in the Learning Enhancement Center. I was born and raised in a suburb of Dallas, Texas and moved to Mississippi to attend USM. I received my bachelor's degree in Computer Science and am currently pursuing my master's degree in Instructional Technology with the hope of finishing this December.


I have worked full-time for The University of Southern Mississippi for 5 years holding 3 different positions. I also worked as a student worker in the computer labs while attending USM as a full-time student.


I now live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi with my husband who is the Director of Scoutreach for the local council of the Boy Scouts of America and we are the proud parents of 3 lovable pups.

No comments: