Sunday, July 27, 2008

Create your own Web blog - Assignment 2

This assignment required us to create a blog using Blogger. Blogger is one of the Google apps, so if you have a Google account, you can use that account to access Blogger and create a blog. I already had a Google account, but this was my first time create my own podcast with Blogger. I already have a blog on Wordpress at http://instructtech.wordpress.com/

I have see viewed other people's blogs in Blogger before, so I had a little bit of experience with the layout, but it is always different from the admin side. It was good to get experience with a different blog site so that I could compare the similarities and differences with the site that I already use. Blogger is pretty simple to use as is Wordpress, but I think I still prefer Wordpress. I think Wordpress has more flexibility and options in the design of your blog, but I think it all comes down to personal preference.

I always enjoy getting experience using different tools, so using Blogger for this assignment gave the chance to do that.

Link to Assignment: http://telecominedu.blogspot.com/

No comments: