Sunday, July 27, 2008

Overall Course Reflection

I really took a lot from this course. I was introduced to some great new tools, such as the circaVie and Eyejot. I hope to be able to make use of some these tools in the future. This was not my first online course with Dr. Yuen, so it helped that he uses the same basic organization in all of his classes which always makes it easier to get around. I especially like that everything is divided into weeks and that all of the assignment due dates are posted ahead of time.

A lot of the network and satellite information was very knew to me. I was introduced to a lot of terminology that I had not experience with. It has made me want to study these types of technologies more and learn more about them.

Overall, this was a great class and was able to learn a lot of new information which I will take with me and use.

No comments: