Sunday, July 27, 2008

Online Presentation

Our final project required us to create a presentation of at least 15 slides (not including references) on slidshare.net. We could choose any topic related to Telecommunications in Education. I chose to do my presentation on Distance Learning. After doing research and thinking more about it, I decided to narrow it down to online learning since distance learning is such a broad topic and would be hard to cover in just 15 slides. The title of my presentation was Distance Learning: An Evaluation of Online Learning.

I have used slideshare.net in the past, so I had already created my free account and had one presentation loaded on the site. I took Dr. Yuen's suggestion and converted it to PDF so that the layout would stay consistent. I think this is a great site, I have often used this site to find presentations on other topics that I am interested in learning more about. It is a great resource when doing research as long as you make sure and give the appropriate recognition to any content you may use.

Link to Assignment: http://www.slideshare.net/guest533473/distance-learning-an-evaluation-of-online-learning

No comments: