Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eyejot - Assignment 6

This assignment required us to use Eyejot, a video messaging tool, to create a video message to send to the class. Eyejot allows you to create a free account and create video messages up to 1 minute to send to any e-mail address.

I had never heard of this tool before but think that it is a very cool tool. Sometimes it is hard to put what you want to say in text form and having a video message option can make your messages more personal. This is a great option to send greetings to family members who I haven't been able to see in a while. I am always a little nervous being on camera (no my favorite thing), but I really like this tool. It has a lot of potential.

Link to Assignment: http://www.eyejot.com/mview/964C1EE75E9A43AD20E904F3485ABA55AD5DF4326C99920AC9ADF5AD8AF9112B

No comments: