Sunday, July 27, 2008

Interactive Timeline - Assignment 4

This assignment required us to use circaVie to create an interactive timeline using photos and descriptions of the photos to tell a story. I chose to do my interactive timeline on the albums release by Michael Jackson. I got pictures of each of the album covers and put them in order of release date.

I had never heard of this tools before and I had also never really created anything like this before. I thought this was a really cool assignment. I liked experimenting with the tool and could see how this could be used in presentations and in courses to provide a visual component to content. Some of my classmates said they had some trouble with the site, but I didn't experience any problems. It was very user-friendly.

Link to Assignment: http://www.circavie.com/people/aftmba

No comments: